Cortina..George Cortina

/ Friday, July 22, 2011 /
He really needs no hype at all,but Mr. Cortina is one of my favorite stylist out there. When I look at some editorials or see an ads, I honestly think to myself, "That has to be the of work of Mr. Cortina for sure." I first fell in love with Cortina's work when I came across Coco Rocha, 'I'm the sweetness of the day', editorial for Vogue Japan over the internet. Everything about it screamed elegant and beauty, and then on, I was hooked on Mr. Cortina...Now, I really can not write a lot on him because then that would be limiting him, but I can show some you his beautiful work that are some of my favs..









None of these photos belong to me
Sincerely Asia Day
 ღ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Dead Fashion Society, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger